If you can’t tell from my incessant liking of all posts Neutrogena–I work for Neutrogena as a Senior Sales Representative in the Manhattan area. I always liked the saying, “Find some sort of work that you enjoy, and you will never work a day in your life.” I think this applies to my current job. I am so lucky to work with some of the best people in the world and represent one of the best product lines in the dermatology world. So now that we have established that I work for the company, and LOVE IT, I can honestly tell you that I get asked every single day what my favorite Neutrogena products are and why?!?! I thought this blog would be a nice place to post what I like and why and if you are interested in trying any of the products you can always head over to www.neutrogena.com to order them and try them out for yourself! Here are my top 5 (although it was tough to just pick 5)…if you have any questions about them, feel free to comment on here or post a comment on FB and I will answer, as I have time.
- Neutrogena Sunscreen, any kind, but the Beach Defense Line is for sure, my personal fave!!!! I love Neutrogena sunscreen because there are so many different types that I always have a great option for whatever it is that I am doing. I always start by applying a lotion at LEAST 20 minutes before going outside and then I reapply with spray or more lotion. Also, I love the Ultra Sheer Face & Body Stick, as well as the Beach Defense stick. They are both really great because you can rub them onto your scalp line as well as down the middle of your part. It makes it easy to insure you get great protection. Also, I love the Pure & Free Baby Stick for my eyelids and all of the eye area (FYI, if you are applying any product under your eye, you should use your ring finger, because it has the most gentle touch and don’t rub like crazy if you want to stay looking young and fresh!). If you ever need a sunscreen and have trouble finding one, let me know, chances are there is a great Neutrogena one, that you will love as much as I do!
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream- This product is one of my absolute favorite products and it is so under utilized by people. The thing is, this hand cream is a great bang for your buck–but it also works. I have bought so many hand creams and lotions that just wash off as soon as I wash my hands, but this one tends to stick with ya! I keep it on my night stand and put it on every single night before I go to bed.
- Neutrogena Facial Powder- There are a few different options in the makeup line for powders from Neutrogena. I really just love the way that it goes on my skin and I love the benefits that the powder also has. I have used Neutrogena powder since high school–way before I even worked for the company.
- Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm- I love this stuff–it is seriously so amazing and I love the colors. I have yet to find a shade of this lip balm that I don’t like and it also has SPF in it, which I love. I also love the container that it comes in because it makes it really easy to do my upper lip without looking like a circus clown and it’s easy to find in my purse because it is a different shape from the other items/chapsticks in my purse.
- Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Foaming Cleanser- I am obsessed with this cleanser. It was kind of life changing for me when we launched it. It takes off all my makeup but is still gentle enough that it doesn’t strip my skin. I always wanted to use a foaming cleanser on my face, but I always got way too dry when I did. This cleanser is the answer to all my “problems” with past cleansers. I also love the smell, the lather, and the color of the label haha. Weird, I know, but something about the greenish/blueish color label makes me happy!
Well, these are my favorite–but I would challenge you to find your favorites!!! Also, I would love to know any feedback you have, except of course if you are going to verbally attack my company because I will delete any comments that are grossly negative, as I like to keep this blog upbeat and positive. One more pointer I just went on our website, and if you enter the code 2015FALL, you can get 20% of all Neutrogena products!!! You know I love a good coupon!
Thanks for reading and have a fun day 🙂
Here is my picture of the day…