So I am just realizing now that I forgot to publish this earlier. This is one of my all time favorite appetizers to bring or make when getting together with friends. It is the perfect addition for a Super Bowl Sunday Party! My Aunt Terri was the first person to ever make this dip for me and it is amazingggg. I often forget the measurements, but have a general idea of how much of each ingredient to use. This is usually around the amounts of each ingredient that I use. This dip is so easy to make. I often just keep the ingredients on hand because we love to have it when guests come over. I usually put out tortilla chips and celery for dipping!
You will need:
- 1- 8oz. package of Philadelphia cream cheese (I suggest the regular kind not the low fat or whatever)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar/Colby jack blended cheese
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (obviously you can put more if you like a good kick!)
- 1 jar of Marie’s Blue Cheese dressing (it is usually in the cold dressing section by the bags of pre washed lettuce)
- 1 large can of chicken (if you like to go to Costco like myself, you should get the Kirkland brand canned chicken in water- it’s the bomb)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dump the canned chicken into a rectangular glass Pyrex casserole dish and break the chicken up. Then add the cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, Frank’s, and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese. Mix this all up and once it is combined sprinkle the last 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top. Cook for 25-30 mins until dip is starting to bubble and cheese on top is melted.
Now try to not eat the entire casserole dish of dip….best of luck!
Thanks for reading and have a fun night 🙂
Here is my picture of the day…